Orbera Gastric Balloon Results
Orbera Gastric Balloon Before And After Results
*Your results may vary
- *Six months after the procedure, the ORBERA™ group achieved an average of 38.4% Excess Weight Loss (EWL)
- *After six months, the ORBERA™ group’s Mean Total Weight Loss (TBWL) was 10.2%, compared to 3.3% TBWL for the control group.
- *The ORBERA™ group lost 3.1 times the weight that the control group had lost at six months.
- *The ORBERA™ group lost significantly more weight than the control group over the course of the entire study, and was better able to maintain the weight loss six months after the device was removed.
ABOUT ORBERA™ AND GLOBAL MARKET/DATA
- ORBERA™ leads the world market for gastric balloons. More than 220,000 ORBERA™ balloons have already been distributed worldwide in more than 80 countries.
- The global medical community has already been using gastric balloons from the makers of ORBERA™ for more than two decades to help thousands lose weight in Europe, Australia, and Latin America.
- ORBERA™ has been analyzed in more than 230 published research papers globally.
*The results of this procedure are not guaranteed as they may vary from patient to patient.
return to Orbera Gastric Balloon Informationcontinue to Orbera Gastric Balloon Safety